Hi, I'm Sherice
Designer. Author. Flavored Coffee Fanatic. Copywriter. Cat Person.
I started iElectrify back in 2002 as a way to showcase my web design work. I have a passion for the web, and am a strong believer that websites can be beautiful as well as practical.
But beyond the pretty graphics and crisp layouts, there always seemed to be something missing… something more.
It wasn’t about stylesheets or Photoshop. It wasn’t about typography or white-space. And it took a good chunk of my time to dig deeper and find out what “it” was.
“It” was about purpose.
My purpose is to help you build a better website, and the purpose of iElectrify is to help you become a different kind of businessperson.
Someone who goes beyond the corporate-speak and cookie-cutter templates to connect with their audience on a whole new level. Someone who:
- Understands that conversions are just as much about clicks and sales than they are about building lasting relationships with your customers.
- Knows that having a website is not the end goal – it’s the vehicle that gets you to that goal.
- Has learned the “trust”, “credibility” and “authority” can’t be faked – or bought. They must be earned.
- Doesn’t have to compete on price because they’ve spent time building up buyer loyalty through strategic, meaningful marketing.
- Appreciates the ability to take control of their website’s future growth by taking the steps needed to get comfortable with it in the first place.
- Would rather have 10, 100 or even 1,000 true fans than worry about trying to please everyone.
These are the principles that guide me, as well as my business. If those points seem to resonate with you too – it’s a sure bet that you and I will love working together.
With that said — it’s time to go beyond just hiring a web designer or hiring a copywriter – and hire a website improvement specialist.
It’s Time to Expect More from Your Website
Whether you’re just starting a new business or you’ve got an existing website that’s getting stale, I can help you get more out of it. That means more connections with your ideal audience, more repeat visitors and more of the things you really want from your business.